JMS is seeking a Solar Electrical Superintendent to add to our growing team. Location varies as this is a traveling position, and we perform work across the United States. JMS is looking for candidates that work well with groups, pay close attention to detail, and have a strong work ethic. Starting wage depending on experience, 5 years of experience required.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), Uniform Building Code (UBC), local and utility jurisdiction requirements, and OSHA regulations,
- Working in a physical environment with full mobility and the ability to lift/move objects weighing more than 50 pounds.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, including scheduling, budgeting, and quality control.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise all phases of construction projects within the scope of work.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and industry standards, with a commitment to ensuring a safe work environment to all employees.
Working at JMS- benefits include daily per diem, competitive pay, insurance, continued education, and 401k matching.
Come join our family environment!
(Drug Screening required prior to starting work.)